Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby BOY Kennedy

I'm sure most of you have heard the word by now...we are having a BOY!  Carlos and I couldn't be happier.  We didn't care what was written down inside that envelope, but man, let me tell you, when you actually see/hear the word for the first time, it takes on a whole new meaning!  We are having a boy...our son.  Thank goodness I was raised with a brother so close in age because I feel much better prepared for a boy than say never having been around one growing up.  I can build forts, play with GI Joes, trucks, race cars and so on with the best of them!  Of course, GI Joe always had to have Barbie tag along during his battles when I was growing up, but this little tyke won't have to worry about a little sister messing up his battles with an 8 inch blonde...at least not yet :)

Now that we know, we can't wait to meet our little man.  However, we still have 11ish weeks to go so I'm happy to wait knowing that BBK is still needing to grow before he makes his appearance.

Carlos gave me a great surprise upon my return to Guam.  He decided while I was away to set up the nursery.  He picked out everything himself and did a fantastic job!  I walked into the room not knowing he had done this and I think my jaw hit the floor.  Talk about a wonderful surprise.  It looks like he really enjoyed himself too with all the detail he put into it.  We still have a couple more things to get for the room, but we have time...especially now that the bigger project is done!

Below is a pic of the baby announcement along with a couple of pics of our nursery



No comments:

Post a Comment