| Reece being forced to pose for potential Christmas card photos (note, this is not the one I used) |
| First Thanksgiving! |
| His first taste of REAL turkey, straight off the bird. None of that baby puree turkey! |
| He liked it, but was quite the serious eater! |
![]() |
| Another Thanksgiving celebration…this one was pool-side! Carlos stole Reece's hat. I think he looks like Mr. Magoo |
![]() |
| My happy little turkey |
![]() |
| Reece has new wheels! Thanks Yai Yai! |
![]() |
| Taking in the tree for the first time. Notice the bottom of the tree is not decorated :) |
![]() |
| This would've been so cute had Reece not turned out blurry. I need to become a better photographer |
| My dare--devil. Across the couch, over the pillow, and hanging over the edge so that he can pull the coasters toward him. And what do I do? Take his picture :) |
![]() |
| Reece built a gingerbread house at school! Well, his teacher and I built the house while Reece snacked on a graham cracker and watched. He offered very little help, but sure did enjoy his cracker! |






No comments:
Post a Comment