So here I am at 25 weeks (+5 days) and thought since I just had a recent ultrasound and a recent OB appointment, I should give you all an update.
During the US, I was able to see our little peanut all curled up with his/her little arms AND little legs crossed. If I didn't know any better, one might think Baby K is being defiant and saying "I don't want you looking at me!" The cutest part of the US was being able to see Baby K's mouth moving...uh oh...could he/she be taking after mommy already? :)
Baby is measuring right on par and baby weight is estimated at 1lb.12oz.
All baby parts are present and accounted for and baby is in a head down position (whew! Now just stay that way!).
I did get a few more pics, but again, I'm without a scanner here in Jax so US pics will have to wait until I get to Guam.
As for the OB appt, all is well there too. Doc said I was measuring on par with my due date, fetal heart rate was assessed and I could hear that little heart beat just beating away! My vital signs are still looking great and I hope to keep it that way. My total weight gain so far at 25 weeks is 12 lbs., which is again, on par.
That's all I have for now! 17 more days to go until I depart for Guam. Shortly after that we will be making the big reveal! Yes, the envelope is still sealed :)
Here is a current pic of me (and baby) at the zoo on the day I turned 25 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment