Friday, November 5, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Need to go to Guam...Now.

10.  So I can stop spending money on a weekly basis at the post office as I find more stuff to ship to Guam to lighten my luggage (which my luggage ships for free on military orders when I fly out of here).

9.  Have an overwhelming desire to get the baby's nursery together

8.  I'm losing my patience here in Jax as evidenced by my encounter with the Thrifty rental car guy today who could not seem to understand that no amount of badgering me was going to get me to "upgrade at 50% off from an economy car to a compact or mid-size."  I am one person who hardly drives anywhere here in Jax.  Shut up and give me the damn keys.

7.  I get irritated when people suggest I go to the beach here in J-ville since I'm "so close".  I've been spoiled by the beauty of the ocean surrounding Guam.  Therefore, any mention of another beach only makes me want to slap people because nothing compares.  Atlantic Ocean=dump.

6.  I've watched more hours of stupid television in the past 9 weeks than a human should consume in a lifetime.

5.  My car is now on a barge heading to Guam...and I was tempted to hide in the back and ride that baby all the way there.

4.  Daylight Savings Time is going to screw up my talk time with my hubby since Guam does not participate.  Not happy.

3.  When I see or hear Kona on Skype I want to cry, especially when he responds to my voice.  I miss my pup!

2.  While Skype is great, I'm beyond ready to have a conversation with my husband while sitting next to him, on my own comfy couch...and having him massage my feet :)  I miss you Carlos!

1.  The envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment