I can't believe it is already mid-September. Where did the first half go?! Since I'm typing this close to my bedtime, I'm going to make this short and sweet.
Reece has decided that September, which is also the month of his half-birthday, was going to be his month to just take on life. It started with the teething of his two top front teeth. His two bottom teeth have been around since his 4 month mark. I guess they were lonely because here come the top two! They are just breaking through the gums now, so hopefully they will be fully through in no time. As if getting his two top teeth weren't enough, he decided to start crawling. Real crawling. No more belly/scooting/army crawl for Reece. He finally got his arm/leg coordination down and is on the move.
Now one would think for a 6 month old this would be enough, but not for Reece. Apparently, he has a lot to accomplish this month because just a day after crawling, he decided while at school, he would pull himself up and stand at one of their kiddie tables. Yep, he pulled himself up. And stood there (holding on of course). It's official. My child is out of control. I have asked him before to please slow down because I'm not ready for all of this. He can wear us out as it is, but now…oh my are we in trouble!
I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Each one of his accomplishments is met with smiles and praise from mommy and daddy…so much so that little boy must think he just won a gold medal in the Olympics. He sees our excitement and just BEAMS!
So, while we still have a couple of weeks remaining in September, I'm hoping Reece is done learning new stunts for now. I need him to take a time out and let me catch up to him because he is just moving through this world way too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment