Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The anticipation builds...

Hi everyone,

I'm finding it difficult to try and keep everyone's baby questions answered.  I know all of you are wondering when he is going to arrive and when you don't hear anything, curiosity about what is going on can drive you nuts.

So having said that, just know that Carlos and I will notify our parents for sure when I am in labor.  From there, I'm sure you can expect a trickle down effect.  I won't be posting anything on the blog until obviously I'm home...and maybe feel rested enough to type a few words that make sense :)  And pictures!!

Also, if our little guy does not make an appearance before Tuesday, March 8th (which would be March 7 for you state-side folks), then I have a scheduled induction and will be reporting to the hospital at 6:30am on March 8 (so that is 3:30pm on March 7 where you are...east coast time).  If it comes to that, now you all will know when I'm in labor and will hopefully have this stubborn little boy at some point on the 8th!

I don't think I can give any other info at this point.  It's a waiting game for the rest of this week and if no baby, then March 8th it is.  Either way, we will be meeting our little man soon and both Carlos and I cannot wait!

Thanks for all the love and support...and patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment