Monday, February 21, 2011

a few pictures

First pic was taken today (2/21/11).  I'm 39+2 along and will hopefully not exceed my due date (Saturday).   I made sure I took one last prego pic because I don't see myself posing for any additional prego pics.  I want the next pic to be of me with the baby!

The other pics are of Guam's celebrity carabao...Lucy.  Mr. Santos (Lucy's owner) has her quite domesticated and has even trained his dogs to ride on Lucy's back.  This pic only has one dog, but sometimes there are two at a time.  There isn't anything holding the dogs on her back...they just stand there and ride, or lay down.  This is one of those "only on Guam" kind of things.  I've been wanting to get a pic of this since I first saw these 3 when I arrived, but usually don't have my camera on me.  Fortunately my mom did!





No comments:

Post a Comment