Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Makes you smile

I had to post this picture on my blog because it is just too perfect.  On Monday, I decided to bake Reece a "birthday" cake being that it was now one week from his birth (don't worry, this will not become a weekly habit).  As you can see, my cake decorating skills need some serious improvement and I did promise Reece his cakes would get better as he gets older (I would just like to say that the cake itself was quite YUMMY!).  So although the frosting isn't perfect and I ran out of room spelling his name, my little man reassured his mommy that is a-ok with him by giving me the best little smile when we put him up to his cake and sang to him!  He is the best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is too adorable & sweet! I love his smile!

    ReplyDelete