Ok, so I know my last post had most of you thinking that any day now we would be revealing the sex of Baby K. Well, I hope not to disappoint anyone, but we are going to leave you hanging on for just a little while longer (about 6-7 weeks). After talking it over, we have decided that this is a huge moment, one that we want to share together, physically together, not over an internet connection. The envelope remains sealed and will not be opened until I arrive in Guam. Don't worry, I doubt we'll even make it out of the airport in Guam when Carlos picks me up before ripping open the envelope :) I know you all want to know, but trust me when I say nobody wants to know more than us so just hang in there and I promise to share the news as soon as we open the envelope!
On another note, I do want to share that I FINALLY had the moment I have been waiting for happen last night. I finally felt Baby K move! Correction: I finally felt Baby K kick the crap out of me :) I have been patiently waiting for that moment to come and when it did, I'm not sure what I thought my reaction would be, but hysterical laughter was not exactly how I thought I'd react. However, laugh my butt off I did. I had just finished eating Carlos' favorite flavor of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and not even 10 minutes later, baby was kicking me as if saying "more more more!" which is exactly how Carlos reacts when he finishes all of his cheesecake :) I immediately called Carlos to share the wonderful moment...and to pass on that he and baby now share a favorite cheesecake flavor. It was a great way for Carlos to start his day and a perfect ending to mine!
Love it! This is just the beginning! Your tummy is going to become a kicking/punching bag :)
ReplyDelete